Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Update Linkup

This weekend has been … well busy yet relaxing at the same time. At some point yesterday though, I came down with a serious cold. I slept for most of the day and still feel like crap. I was going to call in sick but all my ‘go-to’ supply teachers were already working today so I’m powering through.

Friday

hubby and I had a lovely little date night with 4 other couples. It was great catching up with great friends. We rented a private room at Osaka Hibachi which was nice and cozy. One thing that was extremely difficult, was watching everyone eat all the yummy sushi! That is definitely one thing that I miss eating while being pregnant. What I ordered ended up being really yummy as well but I cannot wait until I can eat regular sushi again! Once supper was over, this mommy-to-be decided to call it quits for the evening while everybody else continued on to the Tide & Board Pub. Originally, I thought I would be up for staying out all night but then extreme fatigue set in. I have no problem going home early because I know it will only due Baby J good!

Saturday, I relaxed most of the day! Saturday night, I decided to join my best friend for supper as she celebrated one of her friend’s birthdays. We headed to Five Bridges to eat and I had a wonderful time. I really only knew the birthday gal and my best friend but enjoyed meeting some new friendly faces. It was a fun evening and I was able to be home early enough to get some rest. Gotta love pregnant life!

Sunday, as previously mentioned, was spent mostly sleeping. I slept-in until 11am and then went for a nap in the afternoon … 3 hours later I woke up. Obviously caught some sort of bug and am still suffering today unfortunately. Hopefully will shake this ASAP.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I’m linking up for the first time here!!!! …

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi girlie! found you via the weekend update! :) Sounds like a great weekend! Sushi is my favorite food - I am sure that is hard to give up during pregnancy - but that is so exciting! :) Hope you feel better soon!!
xoxo
Pam
http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Hi there! Thanks for coming by my blog. So crazy you live in Canada (just like my bf). Congrats on being preggers. You look adorable! I haven't experienced pregnancy yet, but I know that when it happens I will have alot of calm nights too =0)

anna lizbeth said...

sounds like the perfect weekend!! xoannalizbeth

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012