Sunday, April 22, 2012

Instagram

1, 7, 13 and 17: The star of my of my Instagram pictures, my sweet loveable rescue dog, Boots! Here he is going for a walk, enjoying some relaxing time on the couch, snoozing in the hallway & lastly putting himself to bed (in our bed) at 6pm on a Saturday night. Guess someone wasn’t happy he was kept up late on Friday evening!

2 and 3: Hubby & I coached a basketball team this year and this was our year-end brunch with the girls. They gave us gift cards to our favorite stores. Hubby = 150$ Source for Sports & Me = 150$ LULULEMON!! : )

4, 5, 6, 9 and 10: Attended my friend’s bachelorette! Complete with ‘Banana Golf’, ‘YouTube video-making: Call me maybe’, mustaches/crowns & of course, TP bridal gowns! Fun times for sure! Love those ladies.

8: I am completely obsessed with Jodi Picoult lately. Working on reading every single one of her novels. This is my newest read: Nineteen Minutes!

11: Almost pool time! Pool opens up Monday morning. Very much looking forward to summer vacation, reading & tanning by the pool.

12: Reminiscing about last summer. Best day of my life: August 13th, 2011.

14 & 15: New nails & outfit!

16: My two favorite boys relaxing on a Friday night!

I’m linking up with Jenni over at Story of My Life. You should too!

Hope you had a great week/week-end!

 

Sheila xox

1 comment:

Megan said...

Your nails (and ring) are amazing!! I love Instagram!

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012