Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Best 2012 Memories

Happy New Year to you all!

I hope 2012 was everything you hoped for & then some …

As a way to recap the year, I thought back to all of the special memories that happened and chose my top 10 from 2012. The pictures are found in order as they happened throughout the year… so from January to December.

Enjoy!

1) Trip to visit my parents in Key West, Florida during March Break!

Image 1




2) The birth of our precious little miracle niece.
Born prematurely and weighing in at 2lbs. 1oz.,
she is truly a miracle & we love her very much! xox

Image 2




3) Cavendish Country Concert for some pre-bachelorette fun with the ladies. Alabama & Rascal Flatts were amazing!

Image 3




4) Best friend’s big BACHELORETTE @ Broadleaf Farms, N.B.

(She would kill me for posting this in so many media forms but I know she’ll still love me…)

Image 4




5) Becoming Godparents! xo
When hubby’s sister asked both of us to be our niece’s godparents,
we were truly touched and blessed.

IMage 6




6) Best Friend’s Wedding! In true country form …

Image 9




7) First Year Anniversary Trip!
Hubby, Boots & I decided to pack up and head down to my husband’s uncle’s camp which is right on the Miramichi River.
We had beautiful weather, enjoyed each other’s company
& Boots was obviously in Heaven!

Image 10

 

 

 

8) Brother’s Wedding in Red Deer, Alberta!
It was so special for me to have my baby brother marry the woman of his dreams and best friend. She is an amazing person and I am so lucky to call her a sister now.

Image 5

 

 

 

9) Trip to NYC with Mom!!!
It was my first time in the Big Apple and had an amazing time with my mom seeing the sites, enjoying a few shows and getting a little shopping in, of course!

Image 7

 

 

 

10) BEST MOMENT OF ALL ……………..

Baby J!

My husband and I could not be more excited to be welcoming our first child, June 2013!

2012 was an amazing year but …
I have a feeling that 2013 will be even better!

Image 8

 

Sheila xox

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am just stopping by after you commented on my blog and I am now following!!

Ashley said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am just stopping by after you commented on my blog and I am now following!!

his little lady said...

It looks like 2012 was such a fabulous year! And 2013 will be even better!!
xo TJ

Laura Darling said...

What a year you had! your little niece is adorable - so amazing that she is doing so well after being such a tiny baby! And congrats on your baby news! It sounds like 2013 is going to be a very big year for you!! :)

Ashley said...

Congrats on the baby on the way!! SO exciting! 2013 is going to be such a great year for you

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012