Monday, January 21, 2013

First Thing

I'm stealing this post idea “First Thing” from another lovely blogger, Jacki (& she stole it from someone else) over at ‘Wine Down’. I hope everyone in the US is enjoying MLK day! 

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning:
Feed my dog, Boots!
First thing you reach for when you open the fridge:
In the morning? Some kind of fruit …
First thing you do when you get to the gym:
The what? I don’t go there these days but I do try to walk Boots everyday!
First thing you do when you get home from work:
Let the dog out and catch up on shows that I’ve missed.
First car:
The first car I drove around was my dad’s old Pontiac Trans Am van – which was bright blue!
First accident/traffic violation:
Given a warning for speeding (learned my lesson & never was stopped again)
First thing you wanted to be when you grew up:
Sports Psychologist
First choice beverage:
Perrier nowadays, but usually Wine.
First choice breakfast:
Egg sandwich.
First choice dessert:
Cheesecake.
First choice dream career:
Stay at home mom
First song that comes to mind:
“Catch my Breath” by Kelly Clarkson
First major purchase:
Ryan and I bought a house together June, 2009.
First job (aside from babysitting):
Fish plant. Don’t ask!
First time you flew on a plane:
Trip to Florida when I was maybe 3yrs old.
First thing you do when you get in the car:
Turn it on and put on my seat-belt.
First thing you do when you get on the computer:
Check my Facebook.
First person you call when you have exciting news:
The hubby of course! xo
First pet:
My fam had a black lab named Sammy while I was growing up, then I desperately wanted another lab so we ended up getting a chocolate one named Harley which my parents took over .. & Ryan and I rescued a mix from the SPCA, his name is Boots. So I guess Boots is my official first pet.
First time leaving the country:
Same trip to Florida as mentioned above.

Sheila Siggy

No comments:

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012