Friday, January 06, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday {Linkup}

I’m trying to participate in more linkups so that I can get my blog out there to more readers. I came across this fun/quick linkup hosted by Lauren over at the little things we do


… that little thing that I don’t have much of during the work week when I am teaching/planning for long hours & then coaching basketball most nights.
I have had lots of free time this holiday break though & can speak from that …

1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is curl up on the couch or in bed with my husband & our dog, Boots, and watch a good movie or catch up with stuff on our PVR.

2. When I have free time I tend to spend a lot of time on Pinterest (follow me at sheilajohnston) or on my laptop in general. There are times when I am motivated and go through drawers to organize, clothes to give away, but then other times I like to just do ‘nothing’.

3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would read an entire Jodi Picoult book by the fireplace with a nice glass of vino. Picoult is my absolute favorite author. When I start reading her books, I cannot put them down. I’m currently reading Songs of the Humpback Whale (really good so far).

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others…) half & half .. with friends and alone. I enjoy spending time with my friends going on coffee dates, having the girls over for appetizers & games … but I also love just staying home and ‘vegging’ out or catching up on uncompleted Pinterest projects.

5. Most of my free time happens on weekends or during vacation time (2 weeks at Christmas, 1 for March Break, and 2 months for summer … oh the joys of being a teacher!!).

6. The best thing about free time is that it is wide open. You are not obligated to be anywhere or adhere to anyone. It is totally up to you & how you are feeling on that day : )

7. The next time I have free time I should probably work on house renovations or get ahead in my school planning but instead, I’ll just sit around and relax!


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Sheila xox

1 comment:

My Beloved Life said...

I've enjoyed reading your blanks. Your perfect day sounds absolutely heavenly. There is nothing I enjoy more than a good book!

I am now following!

xoxo
Ellie

belovedlifeofmine.blogspot.com

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012