Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 365–Week 4

So first things first…

1)  I must make it more of a habit to post these immediately when I have snapped the 7th picture of the week.

2)If I was blogging on a more regular basis, I think this would just come naturally. I would not be so LATE with my posts.

In any case… I am just so happy that I have finally gotten totally caught up… & hopefully this won’t happen again!

Here are my pictures for prior weeks…

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

January 20th – January 26th

 

January 20: Gotta love our Canadian winters.
No complaints here though, this winter has been fabulous! (thus far)

 

 

 

January 21: My husband & I coach a girl’s basketball team.
The 21st & 22nd was our weekend to host our home tournament.
This is a picture of a few of the girls between games.

 

 

 

January 22: Day 2. Still going strong …

 

 

 

January 23: Hospital trip!
Luckily it wasn’t because I had to go to the ER.
It was just to meet with a doctor.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get the news I was looking for
& it looks like I will need surgery again next summer…

 

 

 

January 24: Let’s just say … I need to understand ‘men’ (a.k.a. my husband) a little better in terms of where they come from & why they think we’re crazy at times!

 

 

 

January 25: I’m not sure if it’s because of my iPhone project on Instagram … but my new Canon has been pretty lonely these days. I posted this to remind myself to USE IT more!!!!!
(& learn how to …)

 

 

 

January 26: Half a snow day! My students were sent home around noon … the last bus students to leave only left around 1:30 … so it was still a long day lol … would have been much better to of had the whole day off but I shouldn’t complain. An hour or two is better than none… & I got to come home to this! :)

 

Follogram.me - Get your Instagram vanity url, follow button, album and Feed RSS

 

Follow me here on Instagram!

 

I’ve been linking up with Eclectically E & this week will be my first week linking up with Jenni D over at Story of my life!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

 

Sheila xox

No comments:

 

Johnston's Journal | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012